Is Lucky Dog Resort a good fit for my dog?
It’s our highest goal to be THE BEST FIT for YOUR DOG, so we’ve created options based on who they are:
- The Social Option! Lucky Dog Offers Daycare and Boarding for Dogs who are capable of safely socializing with other Dogs. Dogs who are “social” will prefer to stay in the Lucky Dog House for overnight boarding. The house is designed as a home away from home where Dogs relax, play and sleep with other dogs. Lucky Dog Staff are with them 24/7 and will even sleep with your dog if they request it! Dogs who participate in our social model of care must be spayed/neutered unless under 6 months old.
- The Private Option! Some Dogs just need their own Suite, and we honor them by providing beautiful rooms, complete with chandeliers, artwork, tempered glass doors, temperature control, air filtration and UV technology for the highest level of cleanliness and safety. Our Suites are the best fit for unaltered (not spayed/neutered) Dogs, as well as those who do not enjoy the company of other Dogs.
We’re happy to discuss your Dog’s temperament and history with you prior to booking, so we can all make the best decision for YOUR DOG!
What are your hours and when are pick-up and drop-off times?
Our hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturdays 8 AM – 5 PM
Sundays 9 AM – 4 PM
Pick-Ups and Drop-off’s for Boarding and Daycare occur by appointment, to ensure adequate staffing for optimal dog introductions. If you need to change your time, we ask you to please call or email us, so we can amend the daily schedule. Thank you.
Meet and Greet
Lucky Dog strongly recommends scheduling a “Meet and Greet” prior to your dog’s stay, to establish their comfort and compatibility with our social model of care. Meet and Greets are one hour, drop-off appointments designed to allow your dog to explore, meet the staff, and get a feel for what his visit with us will be like. After the hour is up, we invite you to tour the facility and ask any questions you may have. Please call us to schedule your Dog’s appointment once you’ve uploaded his/her vaccinations and fecal screening results.
Meet and Greets are:
- required for all Dogs regularly participating in our Daycare Program
- strongly suggested for Dogs who are “local,” i.e. not from out of town
- not required for Dogs staying in our Suites