Overnight stays at Lucky Dog Resort are almost like dropping-off your Dog
to stay with family or friends. We offer the same level of LOVE and
affection, but what makes us different is that we are trained professionals in Dog behavior, body language, safety, cleaning and disinfection and CPR and First Aid. You can be worry free your Dog is in the BEST hands.
We offer two relaxing options designed for your Dog's maximum and enjoyment.
The Lucky Dog House
Dogs who enjoy socializing with other Dogs will love the Lucky Dog House. Designed to feel just like home, our guests chill-out on couches, relax in chairs, and can even sleep in real beds with Staff! Our fenced-in grounds provide ample room for an afternoon stroll or a romp with friends, and of course, we are there to love and care for them 24 hours a day.
Luxury Private Suites
Our premium Private Suites are designed for comfort! Tempered glass doors, chandeliers, and Doggy artwork make them gorgeous! Climate control, hospital-grade air-filtration, and UV sanitizing technology make them state of the art!
Our Private Suites are best for Dogs who are unaltered (not spayed or neutered and more than 6 months old), Dogs who need more rest than play, and Dogs who don’t enjoy the company of other Dogs. Don't worry, we’ll still give them plenty of love, attention, and outside time!
Lucky Dog is a highly social model of care. In order to maintain the health and safety of all guests, we require the following. Please review all policies and FAQ. Thank you for your understanding.
- All guests must be current on the following vaccinations: Rabies, Parvo, Distemper, and Bordetella, with documentation uploaded to their profile at the time of reservation.
- All guests must have a fecal screening within four months of their stay or play, with negative results for intestinal parasites (Giardia, Whip Worm, Hook Worm, Round Worm, etc.) with documentation uploaded to their profile at the time of reservation.
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered after 6 months of age in order to participate in our social overnight boarding or daycare options.
- Unaltered dogs over 6 months of age are welcome to board overnight in our beautiful suites.
- Females must not be in estrus (heat).
- Dogs with recent contagious diseases or parasites are not allowed at Lucky Dog Resort.