At this time only Lucky Dog Staff and the occasional service provider are
permitted to enter inside the facility. Only online payments will be accepted. No personal items (beds, blankets, toys, bowls, etc.) are allowed at this time.
Drop-Off & Pickup Procedures
Please wear a mask for Drop-off and Pick-up appointments. For everyone’s health and safety, please follow these steps:
If there are multiple people waiting to drop-off their Dogs, please wait in your car, until the person has exited the gated area, before you enter it, or if you choose to wait outside, please ensure your Dog is leashed and that you remain at least 6 feet away from other Guests.
- Ensure you Dog(s) is leashed and walk them up to the entry gate
- Push up on the black lever and swing gate forward, toward reception door
- Enter gated area and ensure gate is shut completely. Make sure you hear it “click.”
- Put the slip leash provided around your Dog’s neck
- While holding your Dog with the slip-leash, remove your Dog’s personal collar/leash/ harness and take them home with you. We will do our best to help you with this process
- Hand the slip-leash to the Lucky Dog Staff Member waiting for you and your Dog, in the gated area
If your Dog is Boarding with us, please follow the same procedures, AND hand your Dog's food and medicine to the Lucky Dog Staff Member greeting you. Only food and medicine are allowed at this time.
- Exit your car (with your Dog’s leash/collar/harness) and if no other Guest is in the gated area, enter by pushing up on the black lever and swinging gate forward, toward reception
- If there are other Guests waiting outside their car, please remain in your car until they’ve completed their pickup, or wait outside at least 6 feet away from other Guests
- A Lucky Dog Staff Member will come out with your Dog on slip-leash and hand your Dog to you
- While keeping the slip-leash on, please put your Dog’s personal leash/collar/harness on. Once secured, please remove the Lucky Dog slip leash and hand to the Lucky Dog Staff Member
If your Dog has been boarding with us, we will have any remaining food/medicine ready for you.