Sitting around all day waiting for you to come home is not your Dog’s idea of a great day. So, what is? Spending time at Lucky Dog Resort playing with their furry friends and our loving Staff!
The Lucky Dog Social Club
The Lucky Dog Social Club is designed to ENGAGE your Dog both physically and mentally, so he comes home happy and tired! Dogs are supervised by our trained Staff while being grouped with other Dogs of similar play styles and temperament for a fun-filled social event! You can relax knowing your Dog will be:
- playing with their friends
- getting fresh air and exercise
- using their mind – games, activities, and training designed to engage Dogs’ mental faculties, gives dogs a sense of accomplishment
- supervised at all times
- rest time to relax and keep healthy
Benefits of Daycare
- A well-socialized Dog is a joy to have around other Dogs and people!
- Your Dog will be tired at the end of the day, not amped-up and in need of lots of activity.
- Your Dog will be exercised, happy, and fulfilled.
Lucky Dog is a highly social model of care. In order to maintain the health and safety of all guests, we require the following. Please review all policies and FAQ. Thank you for your understanding.
- All guests must be current on the following vaccinations: Rabies, Parvo, Distemper, and Bordetella, with documentation uploaded to their profile at the time of reservation.
- All guests must have a fecal screening within four months of their stay or play, with negative results for intestinal parasites (Giardia, Whip Worm, Hook Worm, Round Worm, etc.) with documentation uploaded to their profile at the time of reservation.
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered after 6 months of age in order to participate in our social overnight boarding or daycare options.
- Unaltered dogs over 6 months of age are welcome to board overnight in our beautiful suites.
- Females must not be in estrus (heat).
- Dogs with recent contagious diseases or parasites are not allowed at Lucky Dog Resort.