A Message from the Owner
Lucky Dog Resort is an
APPOINTMENT ONLY facility.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
1. Your requested appointments for your Dog's drop-off and pickup must be kept.
2. "Windows" of time are NOT APPLICABLE, i.e. we cannot accept your Dog outside of your previously booked appointment times for drop-off and pickup.
3. You likely chose Lucky Dog Resort because our model of care is different. We thank you for that!
We ARE different. And in order to provide you and your Dog with the best possible service, we must keep a tight schedule and adhere to our procedures. Your timeliness helps us to deliver the truly unique and wonderful experience you and your Dog deserve.
IF there is an emergency and you need to reschedule your appointment, please contact us via the Messages link on your Lucky Dog Account page at least 24 hours before your Boarding or Training Dog's scheduled arrival or departure and no less than 1 hour before your Daycare Dog's scheduled arrival or departure. Failure to contact us with confirmation from Lucky Dog Resort will result in a $50 fee for each missed Boarding appointment, a $25 fee for each missed Daycare appointment and a $30 fee for each missed Training appointment.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR your Dog?
1. Being on time helps to ensure your Dog will have a safe and calm introduction to the facility, and if applicable, other Guests. This takes time and is scheduled based on your arrival and departure appointments.
WE CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.
2. Upon departure, your Dog will be anxious and eager to see you. Being on time will help us prepare your Dog for you with limited stress.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR DOG'S LUCKY DOG RESORT TEAM OF CARETAKERS?
1. Being on time helps our Team keep a low-stress environment for our Guests. Dogs are highly attuned to energy and mood. Early/late arrivals or departures create a great deal of stress for our Team and a chaotic environment for our Guests. Arriving on time means we are anticipating you and your Dog, and have everything in place for a safe transition to the Resort or back home to you.
We THANK YOU from the BOTTOM of OUR HEARTS
for your timeliness and respect.
Important! We do not have the space to accommodate large bags/containers of food. Please bag your Dog's food in individual Ziploc or similar bags per meal. Canned food or similar can remain in its original container(s). A $35 storage fee will be added if large containers are left at drop-off.
We thank you for helping us with these requests!
— Laurie Ruttenberg