Your Dog’s Safety is our
– Our program has been designed for the safety of ALL Dogs. Our goal is to ensure that YOUR Dog goes home well, and happier than when they arrived! We want to be your partner in the care and well being of your Dog.
– Our staff goes through a FORMAL TRAINING PROGRAM educating them on DOG BEHAVIOR and SAFE GROUP PLAY MANAGEMENT and is CERTIFIED on PET CPR/FIRST AID.
– Our facilities MEET AND EXCEED industry standards. Our climate-controlled home-like setting, private suites as well as our outdoor play areas are safely contained and under the constant, loving supervision of our highly trained staff.
– We’ve incorporated INDUSTRY STANDARDS for a CLEAN, SAFE and HEALTHY facility, including medical requirements for each Dog, sanitary practices, and state of the art air filtration and UV sanitizing technology.
– We require benevolent leader techniques and humane, non-invasive handling that encourages appropriate group play.
– We want to ensure Lucky Dog Resort is the BEST place for your Dog, so we lovingly screen each Dog for safe, off-leash play or stay through our Meet and Greet process. If your Dog doesn’t enjoy the company of other Dogs, we have lovely private suites for him to relax.
– Dogs are carefully assigned to their play group according to age, size, play-style and temperament. They’re here to have fun and feel good, and we want to do everything possible to make that happen!
– We will always communicate with you proactively and openly about your dog.
Lucky Dog Resort has been trained and certified in
Safe, Off-leash Group Play
Pet CPR/First Aid