Visiting Dog & Concierge Services
Visiting our beautiful area and need a day-cation for your furry family member? Have errands to run and need a fun, safe place for your Pup? Lucky Dog Resort happily accepts your furry family member for a day (or two) of play while you RELAX and EXPLORE all that Newport and its surroundings have to offer!
Your Pup must be able to play nicely with our other Guests in order to participate as well as be current with all of the Lucky Dog Resort medical requirements uploaded to their online profile 24 hours prior to their arrival.
Your Pup will enjoy our Lucky Dog Social Club where they will make new friends and have plenty of opportunities to play or just relax. Pups are supervised by our trained professionals at all times.
When your Dog stays with us at Lucky Dog Resort, they have a choice of relaxing accommodations for their comfort. Our Guests can relax on chairs and sofas and sleep in real bedrooms or luxury suites specially designed for a luxury resort feel! We want every guest to feel as relaxed as they do at home!
Lucky Dog is a highly social model of care. In order to maintain the health and safety of all guests, we require the following. Please review all policies and FAQ. Thank you for your understanding.
- All guests must be current on the following vaccinations: Rabies, Parvo, Distemper, and Bordetella, with documentation uploaded to their profile at the time of reservation.
- All guests must have a fecal screening within four months of their stay or play, with negative results for intestinal parasites (Giardia, Whip Worm, Hook Worm, Round Worm, etc.) with documentation uploaded to their profile at the time of reservation.
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered after 6 months of age in order to participate in our social overnight boarding or daycare options.
- Unaltered dogs over 6 months of age are welcome to board overnight in our beautiful suites.
- Females must not be in estrus (heat).
- Dogs with recent contagious diseases or parasites are not allowed at Lucky Dog Resort.